Sunday, February 16, 2014
Tuesday, February 11, 2014
If you played with Barbies,
Slip N’ Slide,
Listened to the Backstreet Boys, Britney Spears, NSync and the Spice Girls
On Hit Clips, a Boom Box, or a Walkman,
Collected and traded Pokemon cards,
Wrote with Gel Pens,
Wore butterfly clips,
And Snap Bracelets,
And remember watching these guys:
My childhood in one post
Thursday, February 6, 2014
Wednesday, February 5, 2014
Reblog this is if you aren’t expecting to be anyone’s valentine this year.
Just do it, I promise it isn’t supposed to be sad.
Just reblog and wait. You will see.
Tuesday, February 4, 2014
Monday, February 3, 2014
Sunday, February 2, 2014
Passing two productive hours tearing through a hundred pages
What a tale of star-cross’d lovers, life is lived on other stages
Tuesday, January 28, 2014
Reblog if you would actually name your future kid after an inspirational character.
Just to show my parents that I’m not the only one.
I guess I’m not the only one
"jace it is just a rubber duck"
"katniss put the squirrel down"
"percy get over here you hyperactive little turd"
"augustus stop you are giving mommy feels"
"loki, you’re adopted"
My son is named after Robin and Superboy from DC comics.
Holy crap. I made the best thing. Kale, swiss, and bacon quiche. BOW DOWN TO ME NOW!!! Only 18g carbs in the entire thing and it’s huge and lovely.
- 12 slices bacon, cooked (I do mine in the oven) and chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp butter
- 180g kale (or spinach if you like!)
- 150 g swiss cheese, chopped or shredded
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- sale and pepper to taste
- Heat the butter in a pan, sautee onions until they turn glossy.
- Add kale to the onion, and sautee that for about 5 minutes until nice and green.
- In a bowl, stir together eggs, heavy cream, salt and pepper
- Add the cheese, onion/kale mixture, bacon to bowl. Stir.
- Butter pie dish, spread mixture in evenly.
- Bake at 350 F for 25-30 minutes, or until an inserted knife comes out clean.
- Enjoy this glorious quiche you’ve just created. The end.
Total cals for entire quiche: 1,737
- 18g carb
- 127g fat
- 118g protein
Split into 6 servings: 290 cal
- 3g carb
- 21g fat
- 20g protein
I have to try this!
I call it my wall of cosplay!
Monday, January 27, 2014
Creamy Greek Yogurt Mac & Cheese
- 8 oz. (about 2 cups) pasta
- 8 oz. (about 2 cups) shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
Cook the macaroni according to the package’s instructions (about 8-10 minutes), until al dente.
Place the spinach leaves in the bottom of a strainer, and pour the pasta over top to drain and wilt the spinach. Save about 1/2 cup of the pasta water. Return the cooked macaroni and wilted spinach to the pot.
Add about 1/4 cup of the reserved pasta water to the pot, and stir in the cheese until melted. Stir in the greek yogurt, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper, until smooth and creamy. Stir in the remaining pasta water to thin, if necessary. Serve immediately.
(via cooking ala mel)
The original versions of Let it Go from disney’s Frozen. It has another verse that was cut from the movie for time.
It just goes to show what amazing things you can find when you have an unhealthy obsession with this movie.
Wow, props to whoever found this!